View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 11:07 AM   #12
beckywc
Addict
beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini w/Retina, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9, & Asus Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
'Tweaks' window is weird. There are are 2 Apply Buttons and 2 Restore Buttons (the Top one resets All Tweaks)

First: You need to use the Bottom one (Apply) for EACH tweak (section) you change,
'Restore (this tweak's) Default' Button at the Bottom: applies to the Single Tweak shown, (You still will need need to Apply it )

Second: After all changes:
Then, you use the TOP one, to save and Leave.
I know I did that, but still getting the error. I've tried using bottom reset, hitting apply button, then top apply button and I get the error.

I enter the order I want custom metadata to be. I then hit the bottom apply button. then the Apply button on top and get the same error. This is an example of what I've entered (copied and pasted from the tweaks window):

metadata_edit_custom_column_order = ['#collection', '#genre', '#book']

I still keep getting the same error.
beckywc is offline   Reply With Quote