View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 09:17 PM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
The name rang a bell so I searched for them. Looking at the list of books and the covers, I remember reading some of them when I was in high school. And I enjoyed them a lot. From the publishing dates, I think I only read the earlier ones that didn't have "Quiller" in the title.

The search also told me that Adam Hall is a pseudonym for Elleston Trevor. That was a name I did know and associated with these books. I think I read "The Flight of the Phoenix" after seeing the original movie and then moved on to the Quiller series after finding out who the author was.

Not that I am reminded of the books, I remember they were good reads, but know nothing about the later ones. I think I will have to look for them. I have been rereading my Desmond Bagley collection lately. These should do nicely when I finish.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote