View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 03:24 PM   #11
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Oh I understand there's never going to be buttons AND Touch. I don't like it... but I accept it. I'm just sad that since I have no pressing need for most of the so-called "conveniences" provided by capacitive touch-screen readers, that there's really nothing to offset the disappointment of the page-turn inconsistency. I just figured they'd've had most of these kinks worked out by now. That's why I held off on a Touch Reader for so long. Oh well. We'll see how it goes. I've gotten a little bit better at it already, but that Menu popping up (instead of the page turning) is a real frustrating immersion-interrupter for me.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote