View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 06:58 PM   #714
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insalata View Post
The book I'm reading has quite a lot of formatting, and Stanza's doesn't seem to show Bluefire does much better at the thing that's most important to me: displaying the book.

I still have a weakness for animated page turns, like the one in Blio (originally from Eucalyptus); I'd like it to be able to connect to Stanza; being able to pick a font and set the background colour would be nice; and it would be handy to be able to change tags and have more control over the way books are sorted, but in the end, displaying the text is more important to me. At the moment, Bluefire is doing best, with Blio and iBooks for occasional use.
We do have some font choices, more coming soon. Also you can set the background color, either by choosing a theme or customizing it. Working on Collections features now among other features (e.g. swipe screen for brightness). Update coming very soon will include much improved PDF reading, and improved image rendering in EPUB.
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote