View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 01:02 PM   #466
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by covingtoncat73 View Post
Ooooh. That would interest me. Have you listened to or read Before the Dawn, an engaging non-fiction about genetics and human history? I loved that one.
No, I haven't read it (yet). Actually, it's been on my TBR (as an ebook) for some time now. I think this was one of the very first books I ever grabbed during one of those Amazon sales after getting my Kindle. I haven't read a lot of non-fiction during the last two years, but I'd like to get back into the habit. Thanks for the thumbs-up on that one.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote