View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 02:01 PM   #15
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
GAMING DAY
Nexus day 1+ of the nexus landing i decided to to stretch it's power to the limit and take leaf of of the pc hardware reviewers and use some challenging 3D graphics games to see what this puppy can do.

So i tested - GRAND THEFT AUTO 3 ,MAX PAYNE MOBILE , HAWX , SHADOWGUN , DEAD SPACE , SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 4 , DARK MEADOW-THE PACT.

Only grand theft auto 3 slow's a tiny bit here and there.

ALL these games ran with out a hitch and where as smooth and tasty as a bar of galaxy chocolate.I never saw any drops in frame rate or artefacts and and i maxed out the graphics if the game settings allowed it.

There's no IF ,BUTS OR MAYBE -the NEXUS 7 is the BEST Android tablet FOR gaming at this PRICE you can get your hands on rite now

APPS that so far don't work properly are - VLC media beta for Android .

Current video file types it wont play are AVI files but hopefully i will find a video player but i have already so far tried 4 media players without success.
Moboplayer ,REALplayer lite , Viyalplayer and ARCMEDIA are supposed to play avi video flies without a problem on other android tablets but they wont play them on the NEXUS.

ITV player works fine now i found the screen rotate option HIDDEN anyway the accessibility OPTIONS menu.

http://youtu.be/kUOAoILvEQg

A video i made but my camera is very poor at filming the IPS screen.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-07-18-19-42-35[1]-png.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	285.8 KB
ID:	89343  

Last edited by darksaber35; 07-18-2012 at 03:03 PM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote