View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 02:44 AM   #6
AncientGardener
AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I've read a lot of Iggulden's books and enjoyed the epic action. Eventually I lost interest; they start of really well but seem to 'thin out' towards the end. The characters become two-dimensional and lacking in emotion. I've still got them on the book shelf though.
AncientGardener is offline   Reply With Quote