View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 12:01 AM   #4
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
I have seen in the past week or 10 days a blurb on some article that all apps would soon be free.

Well, maybe, or maybe not, I don't know.

What is it exactly that tapatalk is supposed to improve or do for us?
Tapatalk is amazing on a handheld device. To be honest, I almost prefer browsing forums on my phone than I do on my computer. For a reading device forum, Mobileread was shockingly slow to add Tapatalk support. Better late than never I guess.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote