View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 12:51 PM   #262
mjwilson
Connoisseur
mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoorakhan View Post
Also the xray files aren't generating because of that alias requirement. I know these are necessary for plug in to function correctly in this version but when I point to just a blank text file (i don't need the aliases) it gives the same error. Do Alias files have to be of a particular file extension and have some text in a particular format ?
Sorry about that, I'll do a new version that doesn't need the aliases file. I thought if you pointed it a text file that it would just work, it shouldn't mind about the extension.
mjwilson is offline   Reply With Quote