Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 11:02 PM   #60
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Yep me too. My replacement went from 64% to 0 in 2.5 days. But, this is out of the box, so no calibration done yet. However, I do remember when I first got my Touch 15 months ago, out of the box, it lasted me at least a week...

And indeed, we should be looking for similar configurations. I really cannot image you'd get three bad batteries in a row :S
I would hope not either.

Quote:
We know margins messed up remembering where you stopped reading... but could it suck the battery dry? I could imagine something to go wrong with having Reading life and notifications on though... I never get any awards (anymore) though. Hmm.

I'm also interested to see everybody else's settings, good and bad battery devices alike.
My settings echo yours except for these:
- Sleepcover listening: NO (was Yes. Thanks for reminding me :-)
- Page refresh: 6 (factory setting)
- Reading Life: OFF
- Reading Life notifications: OFF
- Wifi: OFF and never configured

Use Calibre exclusively for library management.

Maybe turning off the Reading Life settings and sleepcover listening will help. But I'm probably being overly optimistic.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote