Thread: PRS-T2 Hacking the T2
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 04:58 PM   #21
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by guizzy View Post
What I'm most interested in is a way to bring the Sony Reader launcher and apps from the T2 to the T1.

The Evernote sync feature is teasing me. But until I know I can run the Kindle app on a T2, it's a no go.
I always endorsed hacking philosophy, but honestly bring back the features to t1 means to announce the exit of sony from the market, this means that Kindle will start to have an oligopoly and the consumer will be damaged by the lack of concurrency.

Do not deserve that sony considering the natural catastrophes had to deal with last year
T2 for me has a whiter screen(thousand times better than my prs 650,
One hundred bucks are not too much to have new functionality and support the brand Imo.
Also they should this boroda to be code developer manager

Still I do not understand why It is not supported an official android version that could make competitive another time sony, a couple of months working at a new firmware to inbuilt android and update the device

Last edited by trocchietto; 09-17-2012 at 05:01 PM.
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote