View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 03:36 PM   #49
charmian
Addict
charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle PW2
I don't really get why anyone would think Nook would "swallow up Kobo." Kobo is owned by Rakuten, and the main reason they bought it was to release it in Japan and compete internationally. B&N doesn't have much cash on hand, so I don't see how it would buy anything. The reverse might be possible, but I don't know if Rakuten would go for that when it seems they are doing better in the US thanks to the indie bookstore partnership.
charmian is offline   Reply With Quote