View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 03:23 AM   #7
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Key bindings in 15 puzzle - Hanlin V3ext

I did not not see any other mention of this, so maybe I am the only one dumb enough to not be able to figure this out. In the fifteen puzzle, I have found that the page turn arrow keys can do the left-right horizontal movement, but I can not find any keys that do the vertical up-down movement. I did not find any specific game key binding information in the User Guide. Are users supposed to define their own key bindings, or am I just missing something?

Otherwise, everything works just fine for me in the release candidate.