View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:34 AM   #10
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I'm only going to comment on your primary rant - availability. I get it. You see, I can't read print due to vision damage. So, if it is not available in audio or ebook form, I don't get to read it at all. I don't have the option of getting it in a printed form. Book clubs can be great or a headache, depending on your preferences. I'm fortunate that besides MobileRead's book club, my other book club requires all selections to have either audio or ebook format available.

I have a series that I want to start. I have ebooks 2-8. Book 1 is owned by a different publisher who refuses to grant rights to anybody in the US, thus it is not available to anybody in the US. Very, very annoying.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote