View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 02:26 PM   #9
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Quote:
Originally Posted by profbisson View Post
That has happened to me too and found that if I do not turn off WiFi or put it into Airplane mode, it will keep waking up during the night. So, turn off the WiFi before shutting it down. Also, remember that there is another dialog box that is slow coming up asking if you really want to shut it off. Many times, I've shut it off only to find in the morning that the dialog box is still on asking me if I want to shut if off. Kobo staff - please speed up dialog box or remove it - if I'm shutting it off, I want to shut it off and not have to wait for an "OK" box to shut it off.
Nope - I've selected 'OK' from the dialogue box to make sure it shuts down.

I haven't tried turning off WiFi - but maybe I will next time to test it out.

I had some issues with turning it on this morning after this fiasco yesterday, so I am getting nervous that my battery is screwed...
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote