Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 10:15 PM   #256
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
Did anyone get Second Shift from Kobo? The formatting was a mess - my Sony wouldn't even open it. It downloaded as a zip file and I renamed it to epub which usually works. In Calibre it showed as having no cover even though the jpg was there. I fixed it in Calibre, but I shouldn't need to and Kobo customer service is so bad I'm not even going to contact them. I got the omnibus from Kobo and it was ok.

Great story so far! I first got the omnibus free from Amazon with my Prime membership and liked it so much I bought it.

I am (im)patiently waiting for Third shift.
You should use Firefox instead of IE. IE is at fault for the extension change.

I've not yet gotten Second Shift. But when I do, I'll probably do so from Kobo. I've had to fix up everything so far because the formatting is not as I'd like.

What I will do given what you've said is try a sample from Amazon and see if that's the same.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote