View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 06:56 PM   #55
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMacs View Post
One virtue of printed books is that they can be printed in whatever size and shape you desire.
You mean in what size the publisher desires.

The last straw for me to switch to ebooks was when the paperback versions of the Dresden Files went from normal MMPB size to an inch taller, a dollar more, with ugly fonts and practically no margins.

Since my shelves are all set to MMPB size, perfectly, with no extra room, I was going to find another book shelf for that series, and they wouldn't match anyway.

This series is still coming out in the large size. Definately not the size I wanted. And I'm not a fan of trade size. Too many times I've found the glue binding falls apart after a while.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote