View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 05:25 PM   #2
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenko View Post
Hi Everybody,

Today I got it certified by Amazon's customer service: I bricked my Kindle.

I was trying to install Duokan, something went wrong and the device froze, then after a reset the screen went completely blank (and so it remained ever since)... the green light when you slide the power switch is the only sign of life of my poor kindle now
Sorry to hear that

which version of duokan? is it Lite1022.1452.rtm?
I don't know if it's possible for you but they offer a free repair service for this kind of situations. you may contact with them via kindleuser@duokan.com .

may help also: http://translate.google.com/translat...42347-1-1.html
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote