View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 04:34 PM   #11
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
It sounds like the page number file is a simple mapping of stream location to page number.

Any chance you can send me the mobi and its apnx file so I can get a look at it?

If we can determine the structure of the file we can add support for writing it to the Kindle when using send to device. The only issue is the calculation of what a page is. My first idea would be to use the EPUB character count calculation to provide pseudo page numbers. I dont see how we could provide numbers that correspond to a print book like ons purchased due to lack of proper mapping info.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote