View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 09:51 AM   #185
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Forgive my ignorance, but who is that, and what do you consider the right age bracket? I would want someone around their mid or early 30s in the hopes that they could be Mason for years to come. I would also like to see the movies done as a period pieces, set in the world of the novels when they were written.

EDIT: I know this is off-topic. Should I start a Perry Mason movie thread?
He is Tim Robbin, a fine actor. I picked that photo that shows how he looks dressed up for court.

About the age of Perry Mason (in thestories, not so much in the beautiful series), young enough to be highly energetic, old enough to know enough and a little more.

Right. Expected time of arrival 120. But why put limits

The late 50's. Absolutely, that is a real must, when a Martini was a Martini, and a car an automobile. I am with you.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote