View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 12:31 PM   #25
Iņigo
Guru
Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: iRex iLiad, iRex DR800S. K4NT. Kobo Aura, Aura One, Libra 2.
Hi Kai771,

Tested .2 in my K4NT.

It starts perfectly now.

Some comments:

- I can change font familiy, font size and spacing. But all this information is stored per file not globally. I would prefer global settings

- Compared with cr3, I miss the small topbar with info about time, battery level and, specially, the progress bar with marks per chapter (see screenshot in [1]). And the fullscreen mode. Going to menu -> Info is not as fast, and I like seeing this info on screen

- As in cr3, it would be nice to make cursor up/down mapped to prev/next section/chapter

- Lines at bottom or/and top are cut

Regarding screen rotation: starting app in landscape shows app in portrait mode, but after quitting program, screen got scrambled and I needed a hard reset.

Thanks,
Iņigo

[1] http://www.pictureshack.ru/view_4560screenshot7.jpg
Iņigo is offline   Reply With Quote