View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 04:50 PM   #7
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Michele did you call the following number?

I have called before and I have not gotten someone in India. But on the off chance you do get to India, ask to be transferred to America or ask for a spervisor.

Good Luck!

Jon, do you suppose there is a chance that Michele's stuff got lost in the Overdrive fiasco last fall, and is just now noticing it is gone? I've forgotten, did it effect the Sony books? And how was the problem solved? I only lost 1-2 books and didn't bother to pursue it, so I don't have a clear memory of how that worked out.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote