View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:37 AM   #415
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
I'm not so sure. What setting do you use? My widows and orphans are set to 0. I hardly ever have text going right to the bottom, even allowing for an extra line above "the" bar. There's regularly about 2 cm (!) of unused space measured from the top of the menu bar.
I generally set the widows and orphans to zero. The only times I see this is when the long paragraph bug hits.
Quote:
I must admit though I went to get a picture to show you, but my Glo battery has just died on me. So I loaded the same book on the Touch, and I can't find a single page with this behaviour. All pages are nicely filled to "1.5 lines above the page number" (ie. filled to the line of the menu bar when that is open).
It always works when the repairman is watching
Quote:
Both my Touch and Glo are on firmware 2.3.2.
Same here.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote