View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 07:57 AM   #83
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
As an aside, has anyone noticed a difference in formatting between the Touch and Glo? Sometimes, I can't get the same font size on both; I'll get the same size at one step, and on the next step they are different.
Comparing my Touch to my new Glo, the problem is the resolution. On the Touch, the font size I like is 17 (looking at either the configuration file or the database). On the Glo, to get the same size on the screen, it is about 24. If you look at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...2&postcount=29, jackie_w has listed out all the font sizes used for each step on the slider. The steps are not uniform. You are probably in the single step fonts on the Touch and the two steps on the Glo.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote