View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 12:18 AM   #1
oritbj
oritbj began at the beginning.

Device: Samsun Tablet GT-P7510
Application not licensed

hello all

ok, so this is just odd.... I bought CC from google play tonight for my Samsung Tablet GT-P7510, and for hours I've been trying to figure out what is going on with this app. I followed all the instructions on this forum and triple checked and I am just lost.

first it will not connect obviously but the reason is two fold, different errors from the device and calibre on my laptop.

this is the bug report from my laptop

calibre, version 0.9.0
ERROR: Error: Error communicating with device

Device responded with incorrect information

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 85, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 497, in _sync_booklists
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\smart_device_app\driver.p y", line 50, in _synchronizer
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\smart_device_app\driver.p y", line 949, in free_space
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\smart_device_app\driver.p y", line 552, in _call_client
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\smart_device_app\driver.p y", line 594, in _receive_from_client
ControlError: Device responded with incorrect information

calibre, version 0.9.0
ERROR: Problem starting the wireless device: The wireless device driver did not start. It said "Failed to allocate a random port"

and this is the message I'm getting on my Samsung Tablet is this

which is really really odd as you can see I AM connected to the internet, you can see that on the bottom of the pic... I just don't get it. I even went so far as to forward ports 8000-9090 on my router. I could really use some help.

thank you very much
oritbj is offline   Reply With Quote