View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 03:49 PM   #208
heeby
Connoisseur
heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kindle 4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeD View Post

There may be a load of laws/rules about safety I don't follow in my life, for example when I'm in my own home, because at the end of the day, I'm the only one who will be impacted by it. Yet when my actions might impact others, I do follow the rules.
But they DON'T impact anyone's safety in this case. The just do not. But people keep using the "might" word, They do not.

It is a stupid as saying you cannot eat bananas because someone MIGHT drop the peel and someone else MIGHT slip and fall like in cartoons. I really doubt people would stop eating bananas if some moron made that a law. And that is what it sounds like to hear people defend the issue.

Re lobbying...ineffective without loads of cash and I have other more pressing issues. So I will deal with this one how I can. Resistance,

Re your example...it is vague and said "possible factor". That is not an example of it as a cause. And GSM noise interference is well known and harmless. I can give you "anecdotes" about people dying from choking on an apple. That is not an example of apples being dangerous.

Last edited by heeby; 04-09-2012 at 03:54 PM.
heeby is offline   Reply With Quote