View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 08:02 PM   #14
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali Yuga View Post
I'm not disputing the general claim that a lower price will sell more copies. I'm merely expressing skepticism that she'll sell 5x more based on lowering the price.
I agree, but I also think there is an optimal price that maximizes the publisher/author profit and it is much less than $10.99. It is probably less than $5.49 ($5.49 would almost certainly sell more than 2x $10.99 for an ebook with 4-5 stars).
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote