View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 02:21 PM   #4
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
I see your point, Stodge; however, moving to a specific page via the 505 buttons wasn't the smoothest operation either, and I very rarely bookmark (the reader resumes each book where I left off, so why would I need to do so?).

One of the best features of the 650's touchscreen for me are books where one can go back and forth between text and footnotes!
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote