View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 08:03 PM   #6
Squirsier
Addict
Squirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Sony: PRS-300, PRS-350. Kobo: Aura v2, Clara HD, Libra 2
I've had 2 issues with cover arts on my PRS-350, either copied from Calibre or the Sony Software. On some, for some odd reason, the cover art is too small. Deleting then copying the book back fixes it.

Second issue, which was more annoying, is the constant crash and reset it did while working on showing the thumbnails. I had to send 9 books at a time, no more, and even then it would crash once while doing the thumbnails. ePub or LRF, it never mattered. After those 9 would come up alright, I'd send 9 more, it would start getting the thumbnails, crash, start again, get them right, and then I'd send 9 more...
Squirsier is offline   Reply With Quote