View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 05:49 AM   #10
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Yes, you can unzip, edit and then zip again.

When zipping, the mimetype file must be the first file in the zip, and it must be zipped uncompressed. The other files must follow.

I wrote an Applescript for Mac OS X that does this zipping. I'm sure a batch file for Windows could be written too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by padman View Post
@fiery,
Thanks for your guide. You're suggesting editing files through an archive editor. Can you first unzip the epub, make the changes and then compile again? I couldn't find any tool that would make this compilation.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote