View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 09:21 PM   #8
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
The books being discussed here have the fonts inside the ePub, so should display the font on any ePub reader that handles custom fonts.

So sorry! I just read on another thread to include the generic "serif" and/or "sanserif" in the font declaration so that if the font you declare is unavailable, the book will use the default serif or sanserif (depending on which you declare).
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote