View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 03:58 PM   #9
livramax
Addict
livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Aura HD, Galaxy Note 8, Fire HD10, Galaxy S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by livramax View Post
I ran into a problem with v12/08: when I connect the NT to the PC I do not get the “USB connected” notification with option to “turn on the USB storage”, and thus cannot access neither the emmc media partition nor the sdcard. The problem exists with both CM10 running on emmc and running on sdcard. Furthermore when running on sdcard, hitting “storage” in “settings” results in a force-close of “settings”.

I am curious if anyone else has the same problem, or I am just missing some setup setting somewhere.

In the meantime, I am back to running another ROM off SD.
I found the answer to my problem: I was used to getting the full-screen alert “USB mass storage” (upon insertion of tethered USB cable), and didn’t notice the tiny alert “USB connected” on the status bar (which when pulled down would in turn launch the “USB mass storage” alert).

Back in business with running ROM natively.
livramax is offline   Reply With Quote