View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 06:31 PM   #236
0x55
userdefined
0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo ClaraHD, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by edralzar View Post
...when I tried powering it off and on again then going through the Library > Books to open an ebook, the plugin would load...
That solved it. Pretty sure I'd been trying to open the epub from the home screen.

And all looks well with the 330-book SD card library, remounted after the plugin loaded.

I'm enjoying my plugin-tweaked Glo. Thanks for the tip, edralzar, and thank you for the plugin, ikarus9999!
0x55 is offline   Reply With Quote