View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 06:01 PM   #14802
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I've just started Charles Sheffield & Jerry Pournelle's, "Higher Education." I haven't read a 'Young Adult' book in... well... since I was a young adult, back when Noah was a Midshipman, and I must say, it's fun! Like a text version of 'Fast Times at Ridgemont High." I'm only about 30 pages into it, and although it seems like a "Lucky Starr" book, it's keeping my interest. Seems to be a good sort of read for a bus ride.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote