Thread: Troubleshooting PW embedded fonts?
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 07:00 PM   #8
morrow
Enthusiast
morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/PW/KV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
If the embedded font didn't show up on your PW, it might be because:
- you used the Kindle Cloud, which doesn't support KF8 yet, instead of USB to transfer the file
- you converted the .ePub file with Calibre to a .mobi file instead of an .azw3 file
- the Publisher Font option is disabled on your PW

Test my .mobi file with your PW. It should show a different font for the first letter.
I see the reason why it didn't show up was the file was mobi and not azw3. Just checked on paperwhite and the font shown up fine, however there is another problem, the first letter is not "big" as I wanted to be (not just big that pushes other letters away, but big to have other letters go around it. Like the picture shows). Is there a solution for that also?
morrow is offline   Reply With Quote