View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 04:08 AM   #14
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by annoporci View Post
I found an alternative way of tagging books by language. I used the "tags" field to set the language in the abbreviated form: en, es, fr, ca, la, ... for English, Spanish, French, Catalan, Latin, etc. And then I append this to the template - {tags} and it gives me:

Johanot Martorell - Tirant Lo Blanc - ca
Johanot Martorell - Tirant Lo Blanc - es
Johanot Martorell - Tirant Lo Blanc - en

It's shorter and I like it better to have ca or catala than to have Catalan.
You could get very close to the same thing with
Code:
{authors}/{authors} - {title} - {language}
Using tags for that is rather dangerous because tags are used for all sorts of things. If you want to maintain it yourself, you should use a custom column, probably "text with a fixed set of values".
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote