Thread: No Nook
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 08:01 PM   #8
hilaryfrompa
Member Retired
hilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-books

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Dian, Obsessed2, and Glow--

Thanks for your input. I had just deleted Calibre from my PC because I thought that having too many e-readers was redundant. I don't really get what it is about Calibre that is "more than" an e-reader, but I will make it my business to find out.

The funny thing is that I downloaded the same book Obsessed2 downloaded--I love good quotations. But it's not in my PE's Library. I am using pablob's (rooted?) Ermine.

Glow brings up a good point. Possibly Nook for Android has updates. I know that when I was away from the PE for over a week, and then came back, Moonreader was updated and now works like a charm. (Then there was Lorenz' indispensable reminder on another thread that "Public" is the only folder that retains EPUB files, for, I imagine, Moonreader or any other android reader on the PE.)

Well, thanks everybody. I will continue to work at this. In the meantime, if anyone has managed to get Skype up and running... I'm always ready to hear from you. Using PE as a cell phone would take me back to the days when brick phones were cool... Just remember, next year is the twentieth anniversary of the X Files...and phones as large as Rhode Island.

hilaryfrompa is offline   Reply With Quote