View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 09:04 AM   #3
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
I've never tried setting up my Nokia X6 for ebook reading as have other devices that I prefer to use, but I've found some programs for Symbian phones that support a more recognisable ebook format.

ZXReader - Supports TXT and FB2
Q-Reader - Supports TXT and FB2
Foliant - Supports FB2 and other formats.

If you don't have books in FB2 format, then you could install Calibre and convert them to FB2 from a wide variety of existing formats.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote