View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 01:31 AM   #327
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by libgiggirl View Post
Hello,

First post here and I've been trying to generate an x-ray file for the Steve Jobs book by Walter Isaacson but it's failing each time I do it. I've tried the website and the Calibre plugin and nothing seems to work.
Not sure what the issue could be since I don't know much about the plugin, but I downloaded a copy of that book and it worked fine so there must be something with your copy that it doesn't like.

The stand-alone app isn't too hard to get setup, the worst part is having to install Python first.

If you want to send me your copy I can take a look and see if I can find the issue, or at the very least I can try it with my tool and send you the result.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote