View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 08:26 PM   #418
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
As someone who hasn't bought an Apple product in over 20 years, and can't ever recall buying an Apple product that wasn't used, how did I miss out on being forced?

Now, in my youth, I truly had to use the same old boring ass phone year after year. Some people didn't like AT&T, but hate would have been a bit strong.
Was it black painted iron with a cord? That was the first phone I remember. There was a little shelf in the hall for it. Of course we kids liked to play with it and the cord and would get run off.