View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 05:41 AM   #4
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
I really enjoyed the first 6 or 7 books, book 8 is where I think he really started hammering the info dumps and book 9 is where it got irritating. Having said that, I still enjoyed all 9 books. I don't mind the occasional info dump and I had heard it is a bit of a Weber trademark. I figured part of the problem was that I read the first 9 rather quickly, only taking one or two breaks to read another book. I thought taking a break would help and I'd come back refreshed. However, I'm just finding that book 10 seems to be nothing but one long info dump for the first 130 pages so far.

Is it just me or did anyone else find WoH to be particularly hard going to begin with?
PKFFW is online now   Reply With Quote