View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 07:33 AM   #20
Connallmac
Transplanted NYer
Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Kindle Fire HD 7", Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I hold it with my thumb on the edge of the screen bezel, and a slight rolling of my thumb is sufficient to turn the page. Remember that you don't need to actually touch the screen, just break the IR beams which are about 1mm above the screen surface.
Same here. I actually tried out the K4 first, because it retained the page turn buttons, but the darn thing was too thin and light for my hand. I kept turning pages accidentally. So I sent it back and got the Touch instead, and it has been a very good e-reader.
Connallmac is offline   Reply With Quote