Thread: PRS-600 Replacement Battery
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 01:29 AM   #34
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvee View Post
My battery arrived yesterday. I haven't swapped batteries over yet, as I am in the middle of a book and don't know if I would lose the page etc?
While I'm here. Has anyone in Oz used the PRS_650? and if so, is it worth getting? I love the Sony, with the touch features, but do find the screen a bit hard at times, apparently the new one is better on the eyes. Any comments? sorry I got off the subject of the battery.
elvee
You're in the middle of a book, you say?
1) Write down the page you're on. You shouldn't lose your page, but a pinch of precaution won't hurt, right?
2) Shutdown your liseuse. Main menu->More->Settings->Advanced Settings->Device Shutdown->Yes to "Are you sure you want to shutdown the device?"
3) Change over the battery, ensuring you apply double sided tape to the side facing down (towards the display).
4) Give your liseuse a nice long charge using a AC power supply..

Last edited by AprilHare; 03-19-2011 at 02:12 AM. Reason: download -> shutdown
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote