View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 11:33 AM   #71
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatherineStewart View Post
I wish I had your problem. To be able to read 7+ hours a day would be glorious! But with work (self employed and busy), and two small kids, I'm lucky if I get one hour at bedtime before I pass out!
Oh that's only when I'm away on holiday . When I'm at home it's more like a couple of hours a day. It's surprising how much reading you can get done, though, when you read while drinking coffee, eating lunch, etc.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote