View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 11:23 AM   #69
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
But if I do have one problem, it's the fact that it uses MicroUSB instead of USB-C... I always have trouble putting the cable in, always having to turn it over at least 3 times
I cheat, most of my USB cables have some mark on the micro end, I just remember which side goes up for the device. Though the one that came with my Kobo One is fairly plain so I may need to mark it myself in some way.
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote