View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 11:17 AM   #43
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
OK, so you can go to an exact page, with your slider, as long as it is the first or last page, is that right? Other than those, you can only get to the general neighborhood, by guesstimation as you have no numerical indication, until you remove your finger? Once in the general area you have to turn pages, to get to the page you want, doesn't turning full pages use a lot more power than updating a small defined portion of the screen? Just going by your description.

Luck;
Ken
I would prefer to use a touch more electricity and have a stable, reliable slidebar and a goto fuction myself. I use both occasionally on my other readers. I might occasionally rejoice in overcoming a device shortcoming, but generally I prefer that these things work. I am not fond enough of the feels good when it stops part to enjoy getting hit over the head with a hammer

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote