View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 10:36 AM   #42
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Oddly, as I move the slider the page number displayed changes -- opening "A Room With a View" and using the slider, the page number changed from 27 of 231 to 231 of 231 as I moved the slider. Given that the page display does not change until I remove my finger from the slider, the power use is pretty minimal. Also handy was the return to start function since that let me undo the page movement with minimal effort.

Regards,
David
OK, so you can go to an exact page, with your slider, as long as it is the first or last page, is that right? Other than those, you can only get to the general neighborhood, by guesstimation as you have no numerical indication, until you remove your finger? Once in the general area you have to turn pages, to get to the page you want, doesn't turning full pages use a lot more power than updating a small defined portion of the screen? Just going by your description.

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 11-13-2013 at 10:39 AM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote