View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 11:37 PM   #79
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmack523 View Post
Hi guys. I just went through the thread and I'm a little confused. Is there now a working jailbreak for 5.1.0 or is this still a work in progress? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Yifanlu's instructions posted at the touch wiki still work fine. They involve booting from diags twice, if you read the instructions.

When that no longer works, I have a new method to replace it. And you can always go back to flashing a diags partition that has SSH pre-installed.

I discovered that although my payload works fine from main or diags, you need to boot diags once to install the payload from my data.tar.gz.

I suggest you just use Yifanlu's method. There is a link to the touch wiki in the "simple debricking" sticky...

Last edited by geekmaster; 05-05-2012 at 11:40 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote