View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 03:22 PM   #10
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaultBoy View Post
While that idea sounds cool... I have no real idea why someone would want to go through the trouble.
Why have so many hacks been programed for iRex iLiad?
You don't have to play Sudoku or Chess on an eInk device.
But it's such a strange idea, the more compelling it is.
I lack the skills for coding, flashing, extracting firmware and such.
But with the right talent, I'd consider it a challenge: Making a better Kindle Fire HD or nook HD or Kobo Arc or... than the original.
Somewhat similar to the PS2 emulator for Windows, which eventually became more powerful than the original PS2.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote