View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 05:14 PM   #7
suelange
Connoisseur
suelange is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!suelange is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!suelange is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!suelange is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!suelange is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!suelange is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!suelange is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!suelange is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!suelange is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!suelange is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!suelange is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle
The story "Zara Gets Laid," from UNCATEGORIZED has been included in Tangent Online's list of recommended reading for 2009. The story was originally published in MBrane SF's June 2009 issue, but then I added to my collection of previously published short stories UNCATEGORIZED published by Book View Cafe. I'm very proud to have been selected for Tangent Online's list. My favorite story in that issue of MBrane, Steven Kendrick's Disease, was also selected by Tangent Online. That makes me happy. You can get a copy of the story in UNCATEGORIZED in pretty much any format you want at Smashwords (https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/7776) or for the Kindle (http://www.amazon.com/Uncategorized-...dp/B002Q0Y0QW/). It's $1.99 either place.

Cheers,
suelange is offline   Reply With Quote